Accommodation near Wythenshawe Hospital Manchester
Accommodation Near Wythenshawe Hospital
About Wythenshawe Hospital
Wythenshawe Hospital is a major acute teaching hospital that provides both general hospital services and specialist tertiary services to the local community. Its specialist expertise includes cardiology, cardiothoractic surgery, burns and plastics, respiratory conditions, and cancer care services, and the hospital is also recognised regionally and nationally for the quality of its teaching, research and development. Serving not just South Manchester, but also patients across the wider North West and beyond, Wythenshawe Hospital is a fantastic health institution that guarantees the highest standard of treatment to all who come into its care.
Address: Southmoor Rd, Roundthorn Industrial Estate, Wythenshawe, Manchester, M23 9LT
Getting to Wythenshawe Hospital
With excellent motorway links to the M60 and M56, Wythenshawe Hospital is easily accessible by car. Parking is plentiful, and there are also Pick Up and Drop Off areas in front of the main entrance, Accident & Emergency and Outpatients departments, and several other specialist wings. For those patients or visitors without their own vehicle however, there are a number of other transport methods that are readily available, including:
- Bus – Several local bus services offer routes between the centre of Manchester and Wythenshawe, including the 101 and 102, and journeys to the hospital take around an hour. There is also a Park & Ride in the form of the Wythenshawe Hospital Shuttle, which runs from 10:30am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
- Tram – A Metrolink tram line connects Manchester City Centre with Manchester Airport, and runs through Wythenshawe on its route. The nearest stop to the hospital is Roundthorn, which is a 10-15 minute walk from the main entrance.
- Train – The nearest train stations to the hospital are Navigation Road, Manchester Airport and Heald Green, meaning visitors will need to use local public transport to connect to the main site.
Top Trending Serviced Apartments Near Wythenshawe Hospital
All serviced apartments from TheSqua.re act as the perfect living quarters for both patients and emergency medical workers. Able to work around changing appointment times or hectic schedules, these high-end accommodation options provide a cosy and comfortable home environment close to the main site of Wythenshawe Hospital. Whether a patient, family of a patient, carer or hospital staff, TheSqua.re’s extensive portfolio is able to provide a reliable space in times of need, as well as a dedicated customer service and support team to make the process as smooth as possible.
Some of our top apartments near Wythenshawe Hospital include:
- Hilltop Serviced Apartments.
- The Halo.
- Red BaSe Suites.
- Dreamstay Greengate.
- Red Ba Skyline Apartments.
- Staycity Manchester Piccadilly.
- Hyatt House Manchester.
- La Reserve Aparthotel Manchester.
- City Suites Chapel Street.
- Roomzzz Manchester Corn Exchange.
Every luxury serviced apartment from TheSqua.re provides guests with all the comforts and conveniences of a fully-furnished home away from home, boasting plush, spacious interiors, fitted kitchens, flat screen TVs, and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi.
Cost of Accommodation Near Wythenshawe Hospital
Naturally, rental prices for urgent or emergency accommodation in Manchester and Wythenshawe can vary depending on location, season, and whether it’s a long term or a short term visit. The cost of a one-bedroom apartment in the city centre can range from £80 to £200 per night depending on facilities, compared to a one-bedroom apartment in the suburbs that may be anywhere between £40 and £100 per night. Special rates may also be available for patients, doctors and other medical workers that make the cost of these apartments more attractive; for guaranteed excellent rates however, choose serviced rental properties from TheSqua.re, and trouble no more about accommodation woes, instead focus on the things that matter more.
Things to See and Do Near Wythenshawe Hospital
A popular tourist destination, there are plenty of things to see and do in Manchester. Though outside the city centre, many of the top sights and attractions are located in the near vicinity of Wythenshawe Hospital, acting as great opportunities for a change of scenery or a brief respite from that overwhelming schedule. Some of the most popular places to visit close to Wythenshawe Hospital include:
- Wythenshawe Park and Gardens.
- Sale Water Park.
- Manchester United Museum.
- Ordsall Hall.
- Old Trafford Cricket Ground.
- Ordsall Hall.
- The Quays.
- Manchester Museum.
- Inflata Nation Inflatable Theme Park.
- Gatley Carrs.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.