Located in Manchester Deansgate this apartment building is only a 2-minute walk from the nearest Train Station and only a 5-minute walk from Oxford Road Station. There is also a metrolink just across from the locks, making the whole of Manchester easily accessible.
On your doorstep is some of the City's most popular bars and restaurants with Spinningfields only a short walk down Deansgate. For theatre and concert lovers The Bridge Water Hall is less than a 3-minute walk away.
- Manchester Airport 10miles
- Liverpool Airport 32 miles
- Oxford Road Station 0.3 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly 1.0 miles
- Oxford Road Metrolink 0.2 miles
- Piccadilly Station 1.0 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Automatic fire doors
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This iconic apartment building really does have everything to offer with its innovative design and stunning views. With floor to ceiling windows in every room, you will be spoilt for views overlooking the city.
Our range of 2-bedroom apartments come fully furnished with high end fixtures and fittings offering luxurious comfort for anyone travelling for business or leisure. The layout comprises of a spacious open plan kitchen/diner and living area. From the hallway you will also be greeted by two excellent sized double bedrooms and a large family bathroom.
There is also an eco-friendly clean air system throughout the apartment keeping it at an ambient temperature all year round.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.