Jianguomenwai Street Apartments
Chaoyang is known by locals and travelers alike as a diverse shopping district along with excellent street food. Silk Street mall has indie fashion, leather goods and handicrafts, while produce fills the Sanyuanli stalls, and flowers abound at Laitai Market. This is easily one of the most populated places in Beijing and there are also some must visit places. Some of them are Chaoyang Park, 798 Art District, Beijing Olympic Village or grab a souvenir at the Panjiayuan Antique Market. The apartment is 16 minutes drive to the nearest train station and 29 minutes drive to the airport.
- Beijing Capital International Airport 15.78miles
- Dongzhimen Station 4.03 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Communal lounge
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Direct dial telephone
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Emergency Lighting
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
These fully furnished accommodations are up to 60sqm and the excellent location makes it a great choice. The one bedroom comes with a King size bed and separate living dining and kitchen. This is for those looking out for a highly refined apartment. The open kitchen is well equipped and perfectly suitable for light cooking so your plans to dine-in goes without a hitch. The living room is beautifully designed with a big window to let in natural light. Additionally, it comes with a big sofa, coffee table and a smart TV. The bathroom is also well fitted with a bathtub.
Services include laundry services, housekeeping, daily newspaper delivery and in the apartment you get free Wi-Fi, iron and iron facilities.
The property also offers various facilities such as a business centre, multi-functional room, shops and restaurants (all on a chargeable basis).
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.