Xiaoyun Rd Apartments, Chaoyang
Beijing, the historical and modern capital of China, plays a prominent role on the global stage.
Just 19km from Beijing Capital Airport and 8 km from Beijing Railway Station, the apartments are ideal for essential national and international connections. 7 km from Tian’anmen Square, the location itself will keep all business and leisure travellers close to history, art and culture.
The apartments are located in the Ocean Express commercial complex, adjacent to the Gateway Centre and Silver Tower office buildings.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Deluxe||CNY1260||CNY1260||CNY1260||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Beijing Capital International Airport 10.6miles
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport 12.1 miles
- Liangmaqiao Station 1.2 miles
- Sanyuanqiao Station 1.7 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Central heating
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
Situated in the Ocean Express Commercial Area, these stylish and modern Beijing apartments will bring your trip to life.
The well-equipped rooms at Xiaguang Li come with flat-screen cable TV, a DVD player and an in-room safe. The spacious rooms also have a bathtub in the en suite bathroom, while the business centre and other services make the apartments a cosy and convenient choice.
The stylish apartments also feature a fully equipped fitness centre and a restaurant.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.