South View is a well equipped and comfortable home from home in Billingham just off the A19. It is perfect for exploring Tees Valley, Durham and Newcastle. With a local theatre at Billingham forum, ice skating rink and an ecology park only minutes away it is also a great place for families to stay when visiting the local area.
With close proximity to Haverton Hill, Hartlepool and Seal Sands, this property is perfect for contractors working on the sites close by.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£90||£90||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Durham Tees Valley Airport 10.7miles
- Newcastle International Airport 44.8 miles
- Middlesbrough Train Station 1.2 miles
- Billingham Railway Station 0.8 miles
- Middlesbrough Bus Station 1.3 miles
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Maid services: Once a week
- Wireless public internet
- Private patio
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
The property boasts off-road parking with a single parking space on the drive along with on-street parking. Newly refurbished the fully-tiled bathroom has a power shower and the kitchen has everything you would need to cook up a 3-course meal for 6.
In addition to the modern upstairs bathroom, there is a downstairs toilet and a separate sunroom at the back of the house which overlooks a south-facing garden-a perfect way to enjoy the best of the English weather in the summer.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.