Hacken Lodge is a 3 bedroom terraced property located in Darcy Lever village. You're only minutes away from the woods of Moses Gate Country Park, Leverhulme Park and wonderful walks both two- and four-legged friends are going to enjoy.
Depending on what you would like to do, there really is everything nearby. Whether you would like to catch a film at a cinema, grab a bite to eat, or enjoy the countryside, it is all in easy reach.
Bolton is a busy town on the outskirts of Manchester city, it has its own attractions, such as the Macron Stadium and retail park, several very popular golf courses and the usual cinemas and restaurants to enjoy. It also has a fantastic university and its very own Bolton Wanderers football club.
There is plenty to do in Bolton itself, but with easy access to the countryside, you can get out in the fresh air and enjoy a walk around Rivington and grab a bite at their café.
If you fancy a change from the usual theatres and museums, you can head over to 3 Sisters Race track and catch some cars or bikes in action.
- Manchester Airport 26miles
- Liverpool Airport 34 miles
- Moses Gate 1.3 miles
- Bolton Trinity Street 1.9 miles
- Bolton Bus Interchange 1.9 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Underfloor heating
- Wireless public internet
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
This stunning 3 bedroom property can accommodate up to 8 guests.
There is a master bedroom to the front of the property with a king size bed and a single bed. The king size bed can be split into two singles for a triple-room arrangement. Please specify which bed set up you'd like when you make a booking. There is also a comfortable chaise lounge to rest on and a chest of drawers for storage.
To the back of the property there are two single bedrooms overlooking the garden and the woods.
The living room has two 3 seater sofa beds, Sky Box Set, smart 43′ HDTV and a coffee table. This space is spacious and comfortable leading up to the kitchen. The sofa beds can be used as a bed and sleep 2 people but if you like your space then have it all to yourself.
The spacious kitchen and dining room is fully equipped and leads onto the back garden and downstairs bathroom. You will find everything you need here for a comfortable self-catered stay.
All linens, towels, and soft furnishings are provided and professionally laundered during your stay. You will also find a complimentary welcome pack and selection of toiletries for your comfort.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.