Bridgwater is a cosy historic market town and civil parish in Somerset.
This newly refurbished coach house is situated in a quiet residential estate on the outskirts of Bridgwater and provides a perfect alternative the Hinkley Point Campuses. The town lies along both sides of the River Parrett, and has a history as a major trading centre since the industrial revolution.
Enjoy a quieter form of living.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||ROR||ROR||£85||£83||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol miles
- Bridgwater miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Explore the town of Bridgwater and stay in cosy accommodation.
This stunning coach house is made up of a double room, a twin-bedded room, a large a living-dining area with a double sofa bed and a fully equipped kitchen making it an ideal home from home. Parking here is a dream with a garage and lots of spaces available around the property with no height restrictions, perfect for large vehicles or vans.
Little extras include a Nespresso machine and complimentary Netflix.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.