Corvin Negyed II Serviced Apartment, Budapest
Located on the Pest side of the city, you will enjoy excellent proximity to the financial and business centre and all major attractions.
Within the vicinity of our city centre apartments are business parks home to international companies, Budapest InfoPark, Corvin Offices, Millennium Tower and Millennium Gate and the Semmelweis University and Hospital. Right in the enviable city centre location where the new “Corvin-negyed” area (Corvin Quarter) is, our guests are just moments away from the Corvin Shopping Mall, and a variety of restaurants, bars and cafés.
- Budapest Airport 11.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Security deposit required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- First aider
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
This incredible apartment will be your perfect home in Budapest.
Designed for comfort and practicality, each one-bedroom apartment features a separate living room, dining area and kitchen, with an en-suite bedroom. A comprehensive home entertainment system, complimentary Wi-Fi access, luxury bathroom amenities and a private balcony are also included.
Book your stay here now.
Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund This only applies for reservations over 30 days.
Terms & conditions:
For bookings under 30 nights the following conditions apply:
- The deposit amount to be transferred or charges the credit card in advance with the total amount of the stay at confirmation. This amount is non-refundable and must be paid within 3 day after confirmation.
- After confirming the reservation cancellation is not possible. In case of cancellation or no-show the hotel charges the total amount of the stay as a cancellation fee.
- Cancellation or decreasing the length of stay will be subject to the total amount charged as penalty fee.
For bookings over 30 nights the following conditions apply:
- The deposit to be transferred or charges the credit card in advance with the amount of 30 nights stay at confirmation. This amount is non-refundable and must be paid within 3 days after confirmation.
- The rest of the stay is paid monthly. Invoices are issued for every month in advance and the Partner settles the costs until the 15th day of each month.
- After confirming the reservation cancellation is not possible. In case of cancellation or no-show the hotel charges the amount of 30 days stay as a cancellation fee.
- Cancellation or decreasing the length of stay will be subject to 30 nights amount charged as penalty fee.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.