Vagabond Corvin III Serviced Apartment, Budapest
Budapest’s District VIII is one of two contrasting halves.
Closer to the city centre sits Palotanegyed – the Palace District – an area noted for its stunning architecture, an abundance of students and a relaxed, safe atmosphere. The other part of District VIII, beyond the Grand Boulevard, has an entirely different feel.
This neighbourhood was first known as ‘Alsó-Külváros’ which literally means ‘Lower Suburb’, and the area consists mainly of old residential buildings which hide beautiful interiors behind crumbling facades.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€120||€120||€120|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Budapest Airport 13miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Sleek and stylish, this apartment buts you in Budapest's 8th District.
Our 1-bedroom apartment can accommodate up to 4 people and features a queen-sized bed, soundproof double doors and windows, an elegant and functional double bathroom, tasteful décor and other carefully selected details that will make your stay perfect from beginning to end.
Enquire now to book your stay here.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.