Palermo Soho Lofts
Stay in a hidden sanctuary while being in the centre of the Palermo restaurant and bar scene.
Only 4 stories high, the Russel building has only a few exclusive apartments that are hidden from the common eye. Its centre is the Plaza de Mayo, lined with stately 19th-century buildings including Casa Rosada, the iconic, balconied presidential palace.
Other major attractions include Teatro Colón, a grand 1908 opera house with nearly 2,500 seats, and the modern MALBA museum, displaying Latin American art.
- Aeroparque 3miles
- Ezeiza 27 miles
- Palermo 0.8 miles
- 3 de Febrero 1 miles
- Plaza Italia 0.6 miles
- Palermo 0.8 miles
- Retiro 3 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Meeting rooms
- Gym: On site complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Looking to stay in Buenos Aires? These lavish apartments are the ideal stay for you and your group.
Welcome to a brand new 1-bedroom apartment in Palermo Soho with a private pool and garden. It is completely furnished and equipped to the brim with a 42" Smart TV, A/C in both ambiences, kitchen with oven, blender, coffee maker, pop-up toaster, marble countertops with a breakfast counter and so much more.
Modern and elegant, the apartment's location will ensure you have an excellent stay here.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.