In San Jose, you’ll get work, play, and colorful living all in one place. From the eclectic downtown to the relaxing parks and trails, you’ll be able to enjoy all the finest aspects of life. Catch an exciting NHL hockey game at the SAP Center, a football game or concert at Levi’s Stadium, or enjoy a night out at lauded restaurants and cocktail bars. This cultural hub is within easy reach of San Francisco and is home to the Bay Area’s most exciting festivals, museums, and shopping. Here in the heart of Silicon Valley, you can take your career to new heights while being part of a vibrant community that’s ready to welcome you home.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bedside table
- Pen & note pad
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
NOTE: The apartment is still being set up, and the photos are to show you what it might look like. Our final setup will use the same or higher quality furnishings.
This 2 bedroom/2 bathroom will have you feeling right at home with convenient features like stainless steel appliances, double-pane windows, walk-in closets, central AC/heating, and an in-unit washer and dryer.
Around our community grounds, you’ll find plenty of space to relax and unwind. Indulge in community luxuries including a relaxing spa and pool, first-class fitness center, BBQ area, playground, or the sunny outdoor courtyard.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.