Camberley is one of many commuter towns that has great connections to Central London and the county of Surrey.
The town itself has plenty of business parks to attract the business travellers out there and also retains some pleasant local shops that give the area a quaint feel. So, those that want to stay in a quintessentially English tow should place their booking now.
Camberley station is the nearest transport connection to the apartments.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Camberley 0.1 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Elegant and vibrant, these serviced apartments in Camberley are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
These studio serviced apartments are situated in the heart of Camberley’s town centre. The open plan large living areas have comfortable seating, flat screen TVs, dining table with chairs, desk/workstation areas and free Wi-Fi. The fully furnished stylish kitchens are equipped with everything, while the bedroom areas include a double bed, fresh linen, bedside tables, hairdryer and large fully fitted wardrobes.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
Free cancellation available in line with our cancellation policy stated below.
For bookings of 1-6 nights,notice is required by 2pm, 3 days prior to arrival/departure date if guest is in-house.
For bookings of 7-28 nights,notice is required by 2pm, 7 days prior to arrival/departure date if guest is in-house.
For bookings of 29+,notice is required by 2pm, 14 days prior to arrival/departure date if guest is in-house.
All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
Please note if you have booked on a non-refundable rate then you will need to pay the full amount of the booking for any cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.