Vesta One Bedroom Apartment Cambridge
Close to the train station and within easy reach of the city centre
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|One Bedroom Apartment||£202||£161||£146||£127||£117|
|Two Bedroom Apartment||£246||£197||£173||£156||£137|
|Three Bedroom Apartment||£305||£244||£222||£200||£178|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Stansted 30miles
- Luton 45 miles
- Cambridge 0 miles
- Cambridge North 2 miles
- Cambridge 1 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Lift access
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Vesta Serviced Apartments have been finished to an extremely high specification with the finest furnishings are only located a short distance from the centre of Cambridge all the apartments have hard floors throughout.
Entrance is to airy hallways with video entry system. The spacious and beautifully furnished modern living areas, widescreen digital TV, DVD Players, iPod docking station and digital radio. This lead through the well-appointed dining areas to open plan kitchens fully equipped with highest quality fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, built in oven, hob, coffee machine and microwave.
The light and airy main bedrooms comprise king sized beds, bedside drawers, vanity units, digital TV, DVD player and spacious built in wardrobes.
The sleek modern bathrooms contain a shower over bath, contemporary hand basin, complimentary White Company toiletries, heated towel rails and low level W.C.
Vesta Serviced Apartments has access to a private balcony with views over the city as well as access to an undercroft parking space and free unlimited Wi-Fi.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.