If you’re a nature lover, you’re in luck. Roath blooms with beautiful colours when the flowerbeds bloom in season. The neighbourhood is full of plentiful food and drink options, we picked out a small selection of our favourites. Just take a walk down Welfield Road to see for yourself.
Roath offers a stunning view all year round. It’s known for it’s impressive houses, greenery, parks and lakes. Not forgetting it has its very own lighthouse! The area is described as the ‘Bohemian side of Cardiff’ and is very creative, even hosting an annual art festival called ‘Made in Roath’, a week to showcase local and national artists. Roath also boats many hidden gems and quirks, with vintage markets and independent hang outs. Come and take a look for yourself.
- Cardiff Airport 29miles
- Bristol 45 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Wireless public internet
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Dog bed w/ water bowl
*SHORT TERM ACCOMMODATION* To stays from 1 week to 6 months
FOR FAMILY RELOCATION, BUSINESS TRAVELERS & CONTRACTORS, A FULLY FURNISHED 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT IS AVAILABLE TODAY ( ALL BILLS INCLUDED) SHORT LETS & SERVICED ACCOMMODATION, CARDIFF*
MULTIPLE PROPERTIES ARE AVAILABLE TO BOOK IN CARDIFF AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Serving clients from weekly, monthly & quarterly stays. Perfect for short-term or long-term stay, happy to offer discounted rates.
Property offers :
1. Fully Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartment
2. Free Unlimited Wifi
3. Professional Cleaning
4. Fresh Linen Services
5. Fully Equipped Kitchen
6. Modern Clean bathrooms
7. All Bills Included
8. Car parking on the street
9. 1 double bed
10. Family Relocations, group of contractors, or between shifting houses.
11. Large Garden
The accommodation is perfect for someone who is assigned to work locally on a short-term basis, relocating from abroad, or waiting for a house purchase completion?
The accommodation would be a perfect fit for :
• Companies looking for Temporary housing for short-term relocation or long-term corporate stays.
• Contractors, Business Travelers, etc.
• Individual business travelers looking for a home away from home.
• Travel Managers, Purchase Managers, and PAs who need help with organizing accommodation for their colleagues.
• Insurance companies looking to house their clients who have been displaced from their homes.
•Families Relocation within UK & Abroad.
Looking to refurbish your property in Cardiff? You can book for short-term stay.
Please contact for personalized service according to your requirements.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.