22 Garden Flat Serviced Apartment
22 Garden Flat Serviced Apartment is placed in one of Cheltenham’s prestigious Regency Squares, overlooking a charming large park with regal architecture and tree-lined streets.
Surrounded by many of our recommended venues are just around the corner. You'll find the Brewery Complex, bursting entertainment & restaurants to suit all preferences. A short stroll into the characteristic Pittville park, lakes & Cheltenham Pump Rooms. Close to the iconic Cheltenham Racecourse, you are only a short stroll from Cheltenham Spa’s Town Centre.
If you wish to venture out and explore the Cotswolds, there is a large bus station at Royal Well in the town centre, plus Cheltenham's Train Station is a few minutes’ drive away.
- Bristol Airport 83 miles
- Birmingham Airport 56 miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- First aid kit
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
Come and stay in Cheltenham, one of the UK's hidden destinations.
The kitchen has been cleverly designed with many modern furnishings and fittings, including a large oak work-top, deep storage units and a handy dishwasher to create an excellent cooking environment. Ideal for your self-catered stay, you can chat with friends whilst you prep, or sit down and discuss your day, at the 2-seater table. The open living room is the ideal social space for you and your friends. The calming colour scheme creates a tranquil setting, perfect for sitting back and relaxing on the fabric sofas after a long day.
Furthermore, you can enjoy an impressive 3D TV experience whilst keeping warm by the electric fire.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.