Beechurst Serviced Apartments
Located in a residential area just 2 miles from the main centre of Cheltenham, the apartments are easily accessible from the M5, main arterial routes and the centre of town.
- Birmingham International 51 miles miles
- Bristol 57 miles miles
- Cheltenham Spa 2 miles miles
- Cheltenham Spa 3.1 miles miles
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bike storage
- Bicycle available on request
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- CO2 impact (yearly, tones): 5.3
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Level flat drive
- Roll-in/walk-in shower
- Ground floor apartments
- Fire extinguishers
Beechurst Serviced Apartments: Stay with us for business or pleasure...
Based in a highly accessible location, just two minutes from the M5 Junction 11 and GCHQ, Beechurst Serviced Apartments offer five stunning self-catering apartments, each with their own entrance, parking and facilities. A converted Victorian farmhouse, each apartment retains many of the original period features including high ceilings and sash windows, creating an airy, spacious feel, and each has been finished to a high standard with quality fittings. The apartments suit business or leisure travel and guests can stay as long as they want from a few days to a few weeks.
Facillities include high speed internet, access to a table / workspace, fully fitted kitchen, communal laundry facilities, smart TV and comfortable beds for that perfect night's sleep!
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.