Next to Chester Racecourse and a short walk into the City centre. Easy access to motorway connections.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Liverpool 30miles
- Manchester 37 miles
- Chester train station 1.5 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
This two-bedroom apartment comprises two double bedrooms, an open-plan kitchen-diner and living area and a spacious terrace. It can accommodate up to four people for 14 days or longer. There is also an allocated underground parking space.
The property combines the comforts of a home from home – including a fully-equipped kitchen, laptop-friendly workspace and WiFi – with the convenience of a hotel, with all bills covered along with weekly cleaning.
Whether you are in the city on business or need temporary accommodation while moving home, our se;f catering accommodation Chester could be the perfect solution.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.