Cirencester is a thriving market town in The Cotswolds, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Flat screen televisions
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
Our ground floor apartment is set in the heart of the vibrant Cotswold Town of Cirencester. Home to countless restaurants, bars and boutiques, there is something for everyone. Located in a quiet street in the centre of town, with easy access to the market square, with it's popular weekly markets. Abbey Grounds, Cirencester Park and the Amphitheatre are all within walking distance making this an ideal base for walk, as well as shopping and eating!
This modern, well presented, ground floor apartment has ample space for 4 guests. The large, well equipped kitchen makes eating in an easy option and the dishwasher makes light work of clearing away. There is a double room and a spacious twin room, both with ample hanging space.
The dedicated parking space in this town centre location is a major plus point.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.