Oaks Ipswich Aspire Suites
Ipswich is centrally located in the South East Queensland region of Australia. It is an exciting place to live, renowned for its architectural, natural and cultural heritage. Also a great place for students, there are two universities here and many private and state government schools. Explore the award-winning Ipswich Art Gallery, which is one of the most visited regional galleries in the country. It is also THE place for many sporting events like the Queensland Open Golf Championships, the annual major horse race the Ipswich Cup, Queensland 400 V8 Supercars at the Queensland Raceway and the Ipswich Show. You are just 5 minutes drive to the nearest station.
- Brisbane Airport 32.4 miles
- East Ipswich Station 1.8 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Barbeque Area
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Direct dial telephone
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
A fully-furnished apartment in Ipswich, whether you are here for business or leisure, these are all that you need for your stay. With a collection of studios, 1 bedrooms and 2 bedroom apartments this is ideal for both individuals and families. The 1 and 2 bedroom apartments come with a separate living area whilst the studio has an integrated living area with the bedroom. The living room consists of a sofa, coffee table and TV with Foxtel. Your bedroom features king or twin beds and floor to ceiliing glass window providing unobstructed view of the city. Some of the units also come with a balcony which can be directly accessed from the living area and it even comes with a additional seating arrangements.
The kitchen is fully equipped which is great for those looking to stay long term. Now you enjoy the flexibility of cooking your own meals whenever you want and however you like it. It features an oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove tops and cooking utensils.
Your bathroom comes with a separate shower area and basic bath amenities.
Additionally, some of the services that you can enjoy are housekeeping services if stay is longer than a week and free Wi-Fi.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.