Coventry is a remarkable and cultured city in the Midlands, with ample access to other great areas.
Barker's Butts Lane is located within the county of West Midlands. It is 87.53 miles North West from the centre of London, 0.85 miles North West from the centre of Coventry, 16.51 miles East from the centre of Birmingham and 22.5 miles South West from the centre of Leicester. Within all these landmarks reachable via train, staying here is never an inconvenience.
- Birmingham 10.2miles
- East Midlands 41.2 miles
- Coventry 3.5 miles
- Leamington Spa 9.2 miles
- London 110 miles
- Pool Meadow 2.5 miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Private patio
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Private lounge
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
This is a well presented three/four bedroom traditional house in Coundon, Coventry.
Situated less than 1 mile from the City Centre with shops, banks, entertainment requirements all within five-minute walking distance, the accommodation comes completely refurbished with Virgin TV and wireless fibre broadband internet. The kitchen includes a washer-dryer, dishwasher, microwave twin oven and all cooking requirements. This property unlike most is pet-friendly with gardens and park area two minute walk away.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.