Crawley is a large town and borough in West Sussex, that's 28 miles south of Charing Cross and 18 miles (29 km) north of Brighton and Hove.
The area has been inhabited since the Stone Age, and was a centre of ironworking during the Roman times. It developed slowly as a market town from the 13th century, serving the surrounding villages in the Weald. Its location on the main road from London to Brighton brought passing trade, which has encouraged the growth of the large town over the years.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£111||£111||£111|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£94.5||£94.5||£94.5|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Gatwick 4.6miles
- Crawley 0.2 miles
- Ifield 1.3 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Contemporary and vibrant, this serviced apartment in Crawley delivers the best of serviced accommodation.
The property is bright, airy and elegant throughout. The decor has been chosen with the guest's comfort in mind. It is well equipped for all stays and comes with lift access, flat screen television, high spec bathroom, coffee and tea, wheelchair accessible, free Wi-Fi, secure entry system, home appliances and kitchen utensils.
The perfect blend of comfort and luxury, the furniture in every room is of the highest quality with LEDs and other appliances provided.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.