02 Bedroom in Lawrence Hill Road at Dartford
Located in Dartford in the Kent region, we are 38km from Southend-on-Sea.
For shopping, we are located close to Bluewater Shopping Centre with easy access to the Lakeside Shopping Centre on the other side of the river. London is 37km from the apartment, while Croydon is 45km away. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 27km from Dartford.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£140||£140||£135|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 14miles
- Heathrow Airport 35 miles
- Dartford Train Station 6.6 miles
- North Greenwich 16 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 22 miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Spacious work space.
- Fire extinguishers
Our self-catering Dartford bungalow is a spacious and modern property suitable for family, contractors or for a visiting business worker. This short-let bungalow is homely, with an open plan kitchen, enclosed rear garden, 2x toilet & bath and 2 large bedrooms, one en-suite with large single and king size beds.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.