Grand Central Deluxe Apartments
Derby is one of the pivotal cities in Derbyshire, once home to industry and much more.
A great selection of restaurants, bars, shops and cinemas right on the doorstep, yet just 10 minutes from the M1 (J25) and around 15 miles to Nottingham, East Midlands Airport and the Peak District. The closest landmarks are Derby Cathedral, Derby Central Library, University of Derby, Pride Park Stadium, Kedleston Hall, Repton and INTU Shopping Mall.
The local train station grants access to the rest of the region and other highlights.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£88.48||£77.28||£77.28|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- East Midlands 13miles
- Birmingham Airport 32 miles
- Derby Railway Station 2 miles
- Derby Bus Station 1.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Sleek and elegant, these serviced apartments in Derby are a great choice to explore the city.
Located in Derby city centre, this fully-serviced apartment features free Wi-Fi. Free secured private parking is available on site. in a quiet neighbourhood just a short walk from the city centre, and just a 15-minute drive from several business parks, which house a range of corporation headquarters including Rolls Royce, Bombardier Transportation and Toyota. There's easy access to main Link Roads and it's only a 5 minute walk to bars and restaurants.
Overall, enjoying Derby is easy here.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.