Forenom Aparthotel Espoo Leppävaara
Espoo is the second largest city and municipality in Finland and is part of the Finnish Capital Region.
The services of the Sello shopping centre and the Leppävaara train station are only a 5-minute drive or 7-minute walk away for shopaholics, while international travellers will be a 15-minute to Helsinki Airport. Meanwhile, hungry morning travellers will find that breakfast is served in a nearby cafe, Peroba Café (Laturinkuja 10), located 350 metres away from the apartments.
If you would like to visit the Helsinki city centre, it’s only 20 minutes away by car or 12 minutes by train.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Helsinki Airport 10.9miles
- Kontulan 10.8 miles
- Kontulan 10.8 miles
- Helsinki Bus & Coach Station 9.4 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Washing up liquid
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Contemporary and stylish, these apartments offer you modern, Scandinavian décor along with everything your trip requires.
The apartments really do deliver a remarkable experience for those that want to enjoy the city of Espoo. Whether you want a kitchenette or not is up to you; select a kitchenette room or suite. Otherwise, if you would like to enjoy small meals in your quiet and comfortable room, you can make use of the table, utensils, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and electric kettle. Meanwhile, the flat screen TV enables you to relax in the evening with relative ease.
Whilst staying here, you can take advantage of facilities like a yoga-room and neat common spaces for a little networking.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.