Forenom Espoo Tapiola
Located in Tapiola, Espoo, the Elosalamantie 2 A-B building was renovated in spring 2015.
All of the apartments are stylishly decorated with respect for the spirit of the building, which was constructed in the 1960s, and are near some great local attractions, including restaurants and cafes. Relaxing in this location won't be difficult due to the quiet atmosphere.
The nearest bus stop is within walking distance and the metro station is located only 500 meters away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£120||£110||£100|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£130||£125||£120|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Helsinki Airport 14.8miles
- Alberga 4.2 miles
- Aalto-Yliopisto 1.7 miles
- Onnibus Ostanovka 1.3 miles
- Lift access
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Stylish and contemporary, these serviced apartments in Tapiola deliver all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
In Espoo Tapiola, the apartments are spacious and feature a stylish décor and functional floor plans. They come with a comfortable living room, a dining area, an open-plan kitchen and a balcony that is the perfect place for a cup of coffee in the morning by the table. With all this and more, any stay here is one that will generate excitement.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.