Virginio Serviced Apartment
Apartment is located 500 m from Piazza Santa Croce in Florence, 10-minute walk from Florence's Duomo Cathedral, while the Ponte Vecchio Bridge is 0.9 mi away. This is our guests' favorite part of Florence, according to independent reviews.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Food processor
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
Apartments come with a kitchen, oven and seating area. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.