Dublin Road Renmore
Galway City is a thriving, bohemian, cultural city on the western coast of Ireland. Along with being a popular seaside destination with beautiful beaches and long winding promenade, it also has a buzzing cosmopolitan city centre. The city is a joy to explore with its labyrinthine cobbled streets, colourful shop facades and busy café/ bar culture. The city is also well known for its many festivals throughout the year with huge crowds gathering for the annual Galway Arts Festival, Races and numerous other events. Old Ireland is present too with turf fires and traditional music featuring in many pubs to compliment your enjoyment of a well-earned pint of Guinness. Take an evening stroll along the promenade and watch the sunset over Galway Bay or watch the salmon fishermen in the River Corrib from the perfect vantage point of the Salmon Weir Bridge.
- Shannon Airport 51 miles
- Ireland West Knock Airport 61 miles
- Galway train station 2 miles
- Galway coach station 2 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Lift access
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Steam room
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aider
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Technical support staff
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Meeting conference rooms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
Experience authentic, warm, Irish hospitality while visiting Galway
With a central location that is easily accessible off the M6 motorway, less than 10 minutes’ drive from Eyre Square in Galway City.
We offer extensive onsite free car-parking and several bus routes depart 2 minutes’ walk from the hotel entrance, that go to the city centre and the nearby business parks. The hotel has been recently refurbished with an eclectic, elegant design creating a warm and welcoming space for you to relax and unwind.
With an onsite bar and restaurant, coffee dock, leisure centre with swimming pool, steam room, sauna and gym – It is perfect base while on a visit to Galway City. The open plan lobby with a newly opened barista coffee bar incorporates clever design features with additional power points, free Wi-Fi and USB charging points. Sink into the comfortable and stylish sofas, elegant but not too formal to allow you mix work and leisure in a relaxed environment.
Bar Solo offers an all-day menu with family-friendly dining and inviting social spaces. Bar Solo is renowned for its live music at weekends and throughout holidays and shows all major sports on large HD screens. Reubens Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and dinner with options for family-friendly dining, special occasions, and group dining.
Complimentary parking is also available for all visitors. With an extensive choice of room types, twins, triples, family rooms, inter-connecting and apartments - it is an ideal hotel choice in Galway city.
Guests can enjoy full access to our Leisure Club with 20 metre swimming pool, steam room, sauna and jacuzzi and a 24hr gym. The Connacht Hotel is a family-friendly hotel with supervised kids club, leisure facilities, family rooms or self-catering apartments, we understand that it's not only a break for the family but also a break for you. The Connacht Hotel offers a range of purpose-built conference rooms and events suites, with a dedicated event planner, Free WiFi and in room screens and HD screens.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.