Riverside Walks 2 bedroom House
Close to stores and public transportation.
- Ashchurch for Tewkesbury miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
This lovely House is located in a Medieval town of Tewkesbury. A great place to explore the ancient alleyways, riverside walks and buildings of a historic destination. This 2 bedroom house offers great amenities for corporate and leisure clients, 2 bedrooms (double & Single), also offering a free overnight street parking and a well equipped kitchen.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.