Umar bin Abdul Azizi Street Apartments
The location of the apartments is very good for corporate and leisure guests that want to experience the delights of Saudi.
From the apartments, Al Makan Mall Hafar Al Batin is within 8 km, perfect for any kind of leisure traveller that wants to shop and see some of the great cultures of Saudi. With all this and more, you will feel right at home here. There is a pool for kids to enjoy which is under shade. Plus, a short walk to the left and right and even opposite opens up choices to many dining options - mashawi, fast food, pizza, Bukhari, etc.
Overall, this is the perfect place to enjoy Saudi.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Studio with Twin Bed||N/A||SAR264||SAR264||SAR264||ROR|
|Standard with King Bed||N/A||SAR264||SAR264||SAR264||ROR|
|1 Bed Royal Suite||N/A||SAR385||SAR385||SAR385||ROR|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||SAR415||SAR415||SAR415||ROR|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||SAR385||SAR385||SAR385||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- King Khalid Internation Airport 487miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Swimming pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
Stylish and contemporary, these serviced apartments in Hafar Al-Batin are the right mix of comfort and convenience.
The residences are bright, airy and elegant throughout, with a décor that has been chosen with the guest’s comfort in mind. Each one of the apartments come with air conditioning, a minibar, complimentary Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen and so much more. Enjoy the mysteries of Riyadh from the comfort of your own home away from home.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.