With unrestricted on-street parking and a 20-minute walk to the Marina, this 3-bed property won't disappoint you as you arrive here for your corporate and leisure stay. Hartlepool is quieter than most places but it still has culture and a great history that needs to be explored.
- Durham Tees Valley Airport 10.7 miles
- Newcastle International Airport 44.8 miles
- Middlesbrough Train Station 1.2 miles
- Thornaby Railway Station 3.6 miles
- Middlesbrough Bus Station 1.3 miles
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Private patio
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Everett Lodge is a 3 bedroom property located within walking distance from Hartlepool Marina. It benefits from recent decoration with a modern contemporary feel, ideal for those wanting a little more for their money. Contractors, executives and families alike will enjoy this great value home environment.
When you book Everett Lodge you get exclusive use of the properties bathroom and kitchen, lounge and three bedrooms for your group.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.