Hatfield is a town and civil parish in Hertfordshire, a green a pleasant part of England.
The Galleria is a large shopping mall located a 5 minute drive away. It has a wide variety of high street shops plus several restaurants and a cinema. Famous brands include M&S, Gap, Body Shop, TKMaxx, Superdrug, McDonalds, Nandos, Pizza Express, Chiquitos, Costa Coffee. Other attractions include Hatfield House, Mill Green Museum and the River Lea.
There’s an Asda Superstore located just a 2 min drive / 5 minute walk away.
- Luton 15miles
- Heathrow 38 miles
- Welwyn Garden City 2.0 miles
- Hatfield 3.0 miles
- Watford Tube 21 miles
- Croxley Green 24 miles
- Watford Junction 17 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Private lounge
- Bike storage
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Stylish and sleek, these apartments in Hatfield are another great choice for business and leisure travellers.
The house is lit up with modern led recessed lights and plenty of natural light. It offers a fully equipped kitchen including kettle, toaster, cafeteire, smoothie maker, fryer and rice cooker. There is also a washing machine, a dishwasher and a tumble dryer for your convenience, whilst the lounge contains a flat screen smart TV with full Wi-Fi services.
Finally, there is a private garden, with a patio and grass area.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.