Gella Serviced Apartments
Restaurants, bars and shops are easily accessed from Gella Serviced Apartments.
- Helsinki Airport 15.9 miles
- Helsinki 1.1 miles
- Rautatientori 1.2 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
Located in and around Helsinki, these self-catering apartments offer fully equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs and DVD players. Dishwashers and washing machines are also included. All apartments feature free WiFi and free wired internet. Gella’s individually decorated apartments provide a dining area, microwave and tea/coffee facilities. Sofas, wooden floors and modern bathrooms with free toiletries are standard. Some apartments have a balcony and a sauna.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.