Ipswich is Suffolk’s County Town and due to recent and significant regeneration projects, the town is alive and bustling. It has a thriving business district, an excellent cultural and arts scene, a constantly growing food and drink offering, sports and outdoor activities galore, some spectacular coastal, rural and architectural scenery, many places of interest to visit, and not forgetting the impressive history and heritage of the area which dates back to the Anglo-Saxon times. You will not be bored visiting Suffolk!
Ipswich has a great transport service network of buses, trains and taxis as well as good access to A12 / A14 arterial roads and is just one hour from both London Stansted and London Southend airports by car, and the train from London Liverpool Street.
- Stansted miles
- Southend miles
- Ipswich miles
- Ipswich miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Security deposit required
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
This one bedroom apartment is on the ground floor of a small mews development just East of the town centre, which makes it ideally located for the main town centre, the business district, the college and university campus as well as the popular Waterfront area. Nearby bus links give easy access to out of town locations such as Ipswich Hospital and BT’s Adastral Park.
It comes with an allocated parking space on site, within the private, gated car park.
- For stays of less than 7 nights; we only accept reservations if booked within 7 nights of the arrival date. Thank you for your understanding.
The apartment is a good size and is furnished to a comfortable level with a fully equipped kitchen including fridge/freezer, electric hob, oven and extractor, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, washing machine, iron/ironing board, and sufficient cooking/serving equipment for your day-to-day catering.
You will be provided on arrival with a welcome pack of basics such as bread, butter, milk, cereal, eggs, beans and tea/coffee. We also provide essentials such as washing up liquid, kitchen rolls, cooking oil, salt and pepper.
The open plan living area consists of a spacious kitchen and dining area with table and four chairs. The lounge area has a large comfy sofa, coffee table, Smart TV with Netflix as well as the facility for you to view your own streaming content.
The bedroom has a double bed, bedside units with lamps, a drawer storage unit, plus TV with Netflix subscription. A hairdyer has been provided.
The bathroom has a shower over the bath, toilet and basin. Welcome toiletries (shampoo/shower gel) are provided.
Please note there is no requirement for a carbon monoxide detector as there is no gas supply to this apartment.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.