The neighborhood is family-friendly, with several schools and neighborhood parks like Silverado Ranch Park, which has a skate park and a dog park. Like many Las Vegas neighborhoods, Silverado Ranch is also convenient to several casinos and entertainment venues like the South Point Arena Las Vegas, an arena and equestrian center that hosts rodeos, auctions, and conventions.
- Airport Dr, Las Vegas, NV, USA 16.9 miles
- WB Silverado Ranch after Bermuda 0.2 miles
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Wireless public internet
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Salt and pepper
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Electrical safety check
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
Silverado Ranch is a large neighborhood in southern Las Vegas. With rentals available for every style and budget from affordable to upscale, there is something for every renter in Silverado Ranch. While searching for your next rental you’ll find everything from Spanish-style houses complemented by palm-tree-lined streets to lavish modern apartments.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.