Chemin des Epinettes Serviced Apartment, Lausanne
The apartment building is located in a quiet and prestigious residential district in the center of Lausanne. This makes comfortable and relaxing for business and leisure travellers in Switzerland.
The vicinity abounds with various shopping possibilities, restaurants, cafés, as well as recreational areas. The famous historic amusement park "Parc de Milan" is just few steps away. It also takes just a short walk to reach the central station of Lausanne or the lake. Furthermore, the building has access to two metro stations: La Gare and Grancy. Geneva International Airport is just 50 minutes’ drive away.
La Gare and Grancy are the nearest underground stations and will connect you to all the many highlights that the city has to offer all its guests.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Studio Apartment Junior||CHF110||CHF110||CHF110||CHF84||CHF84|
|Studio Apartment Senior||CHF129||CHF129||CHF129||CHF99||CHF99|
|Studio Apartment Mini||CHF88||CHF88||CHF88||CHF68||CHF68|
|1 Bedroom Apart. Senior||CHF150||CHF150||CHF150||CHF115||CHF115|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Geneva Airport (GVA) miles
- Gare de Lausanne miles
- La Gare and Grancy miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Stylish and modern, these serviced apartments offer business and leisure guests with all they need to experience the city of Lausanne.
Inside you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments so popular. All of these amenities are included: Wi-Fi, satellite TV with international channels, weekly cleaning of the apartment with changes of bed linen and hand towels and regular refill of toiletries. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartment for those that require it for comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- A months notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house21 days notice is required to extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.