The property is located on the bans of River Shannon. in the heart of limerick with stres, shpping and pubs a couple of minuts walking. really acess for public transport and main roads.
- Dublin Airport 216 miles
- Belfast 236 miles
- Limerick Colbert 0.9 miles
- Arthur's Quay 0.9 miles
- Fans in Apartment
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Every day
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Steam room
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Knife block
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Dining table and chairs
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The Guests can enjoy complimentary use of Club Vitae leisure centre which features the latest fitness equipment, indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. the apartments has a separete large living, dining kitchen open plan area. wifii and complementary.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.