Lincoln is an ideal destination for a city break: offering an experience rich in history combined with independent boutique shopping, great arts and culture and a wealth of places to eat and drink.
The city is easily walkable for visitors with good mobility - the main shopping and tourist area stretches from St Marks Shopping centre in the south up to the Cathedral Quarter - known locally as 'Uphill'.
Steep Hill, voted Britain's Great Street, connects 'downhill' and 'uphill' Lincoln. Yes, it is steep as its name suggests, but well worth the walk!
The city is surrounded by beautiful countryside ready to be explored with walks and cycle routes, where you'll find quaint market towns, beautiful scenery, and aviation history.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Humberside 32.6miles
- Doncaster 33 miles
- Lincoln 1.2 miles
- Hykeham 6. miles
- Lincoln Central Bus Station 1.2 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Salt and pepper
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
37 Waterside is situated in an idyllic location by the River Witham, where many quaint house boats moor. It is a quiet, residential area and comes with an allocated parking space opposite the ground floor apartment.
It has two double bedrooms and so comfortably sleeps four, although there is a sofa bed in the living area if needed. The living room is spacious and bright and there is a small seating area outside to sit and relax with views of the river.
All amenities, linen and towels are provided.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.