Lake View Superior Apartment
Oulton Broad is the gateway to the Norfolk Broads, making it the ideal base for exploring the wonderful network of beautiful Broads that surround the area.
Our apartments have a prime position to begin your journey, situated at the Southern end of the Norfolk Broads National Park. Here, you have the best of both worlds as Oulton Broad lies on the Suffolk/Norfolk border. Whether you’re in Oulton Broad for a weekend stop or a week of touring, our apartments are the perfect spot to call home. The harbour views from the bedrooms won’t disappoint.
Open those curtains and enjoy a cup of tea in bed whilst watching the boats sail by.
- Norwich 52miles
- Stansted 95 miles
- Oulton Broad North 0.5 miles
- Lowestoft 2 miles
- Lowestoft 2 miles
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Fire extinguishers
Our apartments are elegantly furnished with everything a business and leisure traveller needs, this apartment brings the area of Oulton Broads in the small town of Lowestoft to life.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day.
This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful town of Lowestoft.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.