Lund is a charming city that combines ancient with modern. It is said that you can spend your whole life here without finding all the quiet little corners and beautiful buildings. Enjoy the museums, buzzing market squares, shops, department stores, cafés and restaurants that are just a stone’s throw away. Lund’s remarkable cathedral stands as a stark reminder of a rich heritage, serving as a focal point for visitor and locals alike. Beyond the cathedral, Lund is awash with attractive green spaces, an interesting variety of museums (copses of beech trees,) and a city life with youthful energy thanks to the presence here of a well-regarded university. Meanwhile the city center is simply charm personified, speckled with historic buildings and narrow cobble-stoned side streets that positively demand to be explored
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sturup miles
- Kastrup miles
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Once a week
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Automatic fire doors
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Residential building, fully renovated 2022.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.