2 Bedroom Apartment Luton
Showing 1-1 of 1 apartment buildings (1 apartments)
Distance From City Center
3 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 2 Bed
This spacious 2 bedroom house comes with a good size back garden for BBQ, a very quiet location, ample parking space a modern kitchen, warm comfy beds, 49 inc TV with Netflix, Sky/Virgin Media chan
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Luton
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Luton?
There are over 19 serviced apartments in Luton with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Luton?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Luton are Poynters House.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Luton?
Prices start from £90 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Luton on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Luton offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Luton on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Luton you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Luton serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Luton will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Luton serviced apartments?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Luton serviced apartments.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartments in Luton better than a hotel?
Serviced apartmentsLuton have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here .