Luxembourg is one of great stays in Europe that has all the attractions business and leisure travellers desire.
Less than a 3-minute drive from the apartments, you’ll find a range of restaurants, shops, supermarkets and bars. The central Place d’Armes Square in the centre is 1.3 km away, while the Luxembourg-Findel Airport is a 13-minute drive, and the Luxembourg Central train station only 2.2km.
Like any city, you’ll be able to get around Luxembourg City with ease.
- Findel-Airport LUX 7 miles
- Frankfurt Hann 70 miles
- Gare Central 1 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Docking station
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Sofa bed
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke alarms
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Emergency Lighting
Looking for serviced accommodation in Luxembourg? These elegant living spaces are right up your street.
The apartments will provide you with a living room, a seating area, satellite TV, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, a modern bathroom, a spa bath, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, and so much more. All in all, you will be able to relax in the most exquisite of European destinations in your own bespoke living space.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.