Somerset Olympia Makati
Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Makati City's finest residential district.
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport 8.2 miles
- Ayala Center Station 1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located on the bustling Makati Avenue, where upscale shopping malls and modern office buildings converge along with first-class restaurants, bistros and bars, is Somerset Olympia Makati. Shopping complexes in the vicinity include the Glorietta, Greenbelt, The Landmark and Power Plant shopping malls. And a short 15-minute walk away from the residence is the Ayala train station, which links the Central Business District up with the rest of Makati.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.