Malagueta Serviced Apartment
This property provides easy access to the incredible botanic gardens in Paseo del Parque, to the Muelle Uno with all its bars and galleries as well as to all the main attractions Malaga has to offer. Many restaurants, beach “chiringuitos”, coffee shops, and bars add the cosmopolitan touch that is characteristic of Malaga, without losing its “tradición Andaluza”. Also a variety of shops and supermarkets, are dotted around this exclusive neighbourhood
- Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport 7.4 miles
- Málaga Centro-Alameda 1.0 miles
- El Perchel 1.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aid kit
This modern apartment with sea view presents you with both – very relaxing surroundings and breath-taking panoramic views of the Malagueta area of the city. Its terrace enjoys one of the most unique sceneries, and yet is only 10 minutes away from the centre of Malaga. The apartment boasts a bright and spacious living room, a stunning terrace with outdoor furniture, a comfortable bedroom, bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchenette. The apartment has electronic locks so you can choose between checking in remotely and contactless or alternatively, in our office where a person from the team will greet you the day of your arrival.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.