Staycity Vieux Port Serviced Apartment, Marseille
Paris is one of the most exceptional cities on the European continent that has enticed travellers for generations.
Take a leisurely stroll past the port towards Notre Dame de la Garde in just 30 minutes – or walk along the water towards the Palais du Pharo, past the Abbaye Saint-Victor, a late Roman former monastic foundation. You’re just a 10-minute walk from the Hotel de Ville, too, Marseille’s town hall, built in 1656 and today housing the offices of the mayor and municipal councillors.
Transport facilities are all over so you’ll be fine getting around Paris.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Marseille Provence 10.5miles
- Le Castellet Airport 24 miles
- Gare de Marseille 0.4 miles
- Colbert - Hôtel de la Région 0.1 miles
- Jules Guesde 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite cafe
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Sleek and stylish, these serviced apartments in Paris come with the features that corporate and leisure travellers love.
Every apartment and studio comes with a flat screen TV, kitchenettes fitted with a dishwasher and microwave, along with a kettle, coffee machine and complimentary WiFi. Services also include 24-hour check-in – so you can arrive whenever is convenient for you – and we also provide towels and bed linen, too.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.