Centrally located, you are a short drive from the city centre, train station, Intu Shopping Centre, Xscape and MK Business Hub. With the key amenities nearby, you'll be in the best part of Milton Keynes and won't have to travel far for anything.
- Luton Airport 24.6miles
- Heathrow Airport 53.4 miles
- Milton Keynes Station 2.5 miles
- Bletchley Station 5.8 miles
- Milton Keynes Coachway 2.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Private patio
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Private lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
Come and stay in this gorgeous apartment that is fully equipped for all of your corporate and travel needs in Milton Keynes.
The first and second bedrooms have zip link beds which can either be kept separate as 2 single beds or zipped together to form a super king size bed. The third bedroom has a double bed. If you would like the single beds to be zipped together, please kindly let us know prior to your arrival.
The living room has 2 sofa beds both of which are double bed size and supplied with a thick and comfortable goose and down mattress topper.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.