A light, spacious, luxury 1 bedroom apartment located in the Hub development of Central Milton Keynes with many restaurants and bars right by your doorstep. There is also a large Sainsbury supermarket conveniently located 2 minutes walk away.
Other points of interest such as MK Shopping Centre, MK Train Station, theatre, 12th Street Leisure Quarter, and Xscape entertainment complex home to Gravity Trampoline Park, Snozone, Airkix, Hollywood Bowl and many more are all within a short walk away!
- Fans in Apartment
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Central heating
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Salt and pepper
- Washing up liquid
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
The apartment is fully furnished and equipped with everything you need as a home away from home:
Comfortable double bed Sofa bed in the living room for additional guests if required (extra bedding will be provided) Free secure underground parking space 24/7 self-check-in via a key safe Juliet balcony (a key will be provided so it can be locked if necessary)
50’’ smart TV with NetflixFree super fast willfully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven, stove, microwave, kettle, toaster, cookware, tableware, and utensils are all provided fresh towel and linen provided hairdryer and toiletries provided.
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.