Walking - the property is only 5 minutes walk away from Shenley Local Centre where there is a pub (Burnt Oak), Tesco Express supermarket and a Chinese takeaway. If you would like to walk to Milton Keynes city centre, it would take 30 minutes.
Car - easy access to M1, A421, and Milton Keynes city centre. There is free parking available around the property.
Bus - there is a bus stop located 5 mins walk away. There is a service which runs every 15 mins and can take you to Milton Keynes city centre. We recommend looking on the Arriva website for full information on their bus routes.
Taxi - we recommend using Speedline or Skyline taxi. Uber also operates in the area.
Electric Scooter Hire - there are various electric scooters dotted around the area available to hire via an app
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Private garden
- Wooden flooring
- Private patio
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Salt and pepper
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
Perfect for contractors, families, or groups
A delightful, cozy, and fully furnished 3 bedroom house that can sleep up to 7 guests. The house is centrally located with MK city center, train station, Intu Shopping Centre, Xscape entertainment complex, and MK Business Hub, all within 5 minutes drive away. Other points of interest, such as Gulliver's Land Theme Park, Woburn Safari, and Bletchley Park, are also within a short drive away.
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.