The Hub near Witan Gate at MK
Fairfields by Stay Shoal in Milton Keynes is located a short drive from the centre of the City.
During your stay you will get to experience what Milton Keynes has to offer with an array of bars and restaurants to choose from along with many attractions that will keep you busy during your stay.
So whether you’re visiting for shopping, socialising or business, you’ll find what you need just a short distance from the apartment.
- Milton Keynes Central miles
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Intercom system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The Hub Near Witan Gate MK is a relaxing apartment offering bright, open-plan living accommodation with a home away from home experience.
Book now for long term discounts! Message us for more information about rates and availability.
The accommodation comprises of a stunning bright open-plan living room with a flatscreen TV with Netflix and WIFI.
A fully equipped kitchen including a fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine, tea coffee and biscuits, pots, pans and kitchen utensils for cooking should you wish to stay in.
Unique bedroom designs with large wardrobes, double & twin beds with fresh, crisp linen and comfy pillows that will make you want to snooze your alarm in the morning.
The bathrooms are beautifully presented and are comprised of a bath with shower head, fluffy towels and of course some complimentary soaps.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.