Car - M1, A5 and A421 are all within 10 minutes drive, providing you with easy access to neighbouring towns and cities. The property has an allocated underground parking space. An additional parking permit for street parking nearby is also available upon request.
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Private patio
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Freeview
- Wi-Fi: Chargeable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Gas safety check
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
A brand new, luxury and cozy apartment with a private balcony situated in the Campbell Wharf development of Central Milton Keynes
The living room has two sofa beds for additional guests if required. Extra bedding and towels will be provided.
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.