Masaki Serviced Apartments
Nagoya, capital of Japan’s Aichi Prefecture, is a manufacturing and shipping hub in central Honshu.
The location makes it very easy to get around, with the nearby Kanayama station connected to 3 major railway lines - truly convenient. Language barriers are always an issue, but not in case of Kanayama area, as you will find many cafes and restaurants with English menus, as well as a beauty salon, clinics and hospitals where you find staff who can speak English.
Overall, this is a top spot to enjoy the delights of Nagoya.
- Chubu Centrair International Airport 24.9 miles
- Kanayama Station 0.1 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
Contemporary and stylish, these serviced apartments in Nagoya will make your stay in the city one to remember.
The studio apartment is approx. 261 sq.ft and is equipped with washing machine, vacuum cleaner, hangers, extra towels and bedding sheets, TV intercom, as well as air-conditioner with both cooler and warmer systems. The bathroom is equipped with a warmer, cooler as well as a laundry dryer system, which makes it possible to dry clothes during cold and rainy seasons.
The apartment is conveniently located within just a few mins walk from Kanayama Station.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.